WebMeUp Beta Released – New Website SEO Tracking Software
Posted on by Service Analysis
WebMeUp is a special SEO software package that includes an assortment of web-based SEO tools for webmasters and internet marketers. Stable and constantly updating, this new all-in-one software package is perfect for starting up a website and maintaining optimal performance.
SEO & Internet Marketing Advantages
This service is tailored toward both sides of the online industry, from beginning SEO’s with few or small sites, to much larger websites or a large groups of websites. The system offers daily updated reports on the days performance for various ranks, all of which impact the value of your website. Currently their software features include the following:
- Daily Crawling: Your websites will be crawled daily for any changes or additions.
- Website Recommendations: This is a toolset that gives you all the information you will need for optimizing your websites for successful SEO.
- Keyword Research: Compile keywords and phrases in order to refine keyword popularity, length, competition, etc.
- Rank Tracking: Tracks the current search engine ranking positions for various terms while showing the visibility and difference in the last check.
- Analyze Competitors: Analyze any competitor’s SEO by automatically pulling their data from the major search engines.
- Backlink Research: View all the backlink information you need about the various links, like domain age, country, anchor text, Pagerank, overall link value, etc.
- Backlink Management: Store link records, link campaigns, monitor current backlinks automatically, track potential backlinks, verify dofollow/nofollow, etc.
- Customizable Reports: Create customized reports that show only the vital information according to the users perspective.
A major benefit of the service is their update frequency, most services update weekly or every 3-4 days. This service updates every day and it displays actual data, not estimations based on the previous records. WebMeUp offers a 15-day free trial with all the benefits of the actual service and if you like it, you can purchase the software for 49.95 as that is the standard plan. The service is still in its beta stages and it is operating on an invite request system for the free trial.
If you are part of the beta phase or have used WebMeUp, let us know what you thought of their service and if you feel it is SEO and internet marketer worthy.